The Village at Highlands
The Village at Highlands is an independent subdivision with its own homeowners' association (HOA) within the division of Highlands at Mechums River near Crozet, VA. The Village consists of 50 attached homes built by Craig Builders between 2006 and 2012. All but six of the 50 homes provide one-floor living. See floor plans of the three most common designs. Most homes have views of the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains or of wooded areas.
The Village at Highlands is section 57A-2B in the Albemarle County real estate tax map 57A.
This Web site is the official site for the Village at Highlands Owners Association. It provides information about the HOA and describes the Buildings, Grounds, Architectural review, Finances, and Hospitality areas and provides an area for member- private information. Your comments and questions are invited. For additional information, contact the Village at Highlands President at: VatHPres@gmail.com
Please review notes from the recent ARB committee Meeting. Go to: Member Area >Archive >Annual Special and sub committee minutes >2023 ARB Meeting notes 3-22-23.
Save the date - BOD meeting - May 8th, 6:30 pm at the Crozet Library. Please attend, we appreciate your participation!
- The annual meeting was held on February 11th and several questions were directed to the board. Sandy Wisco has issued a preliminary response to these questions and the formal response of the board will be documented in the minutes at a later date. The board welcomes your participation on these and any other issues. To view these questions, click on Member Area > Archive >Communications from the BOD.
To review the year end reports from the ARB, Grounds and President, Go to Member Area > Billboard > General Interest. Any questions please direct them to Sandy Wisco
- It is approaching springtime and so the lawn care mowing will begin sometime between the 13th and 28th of March.
- Are there other topics of interest or thoughts to share about the two topics mentioned? If so, send an email or call Sandy Wisco
- February 2023 Newsletter - Select : Member Area > Billboard > General Interest
- Safety Advisory for smoke alarms - Select: Member Area > Billboard > General Interest
- We urge everyone to update their personal information on this website.
- Please observe the roadside parking requirement by parking your car totally on the pavement.