Building Maintenance Committee
Robbie Whitestone - Chair
Peter Chandler - At Large
The HOA provides selective maintenance of some features of the homes in the Village at Highlands, including:
- Power washing: (washing of dwelling exterior to remove stains/mildew and to prolong paint life).
- Siding: (caulking of joints, painting): (Paint - Sherwin Williams, Duron 5382-Satin).
- Trim: (painting): (paint type - Sherwin Williams, Duron Craig GP Pearl, Gloss).
- Shutters: (painting), (paint type - Sherwin Williams, "Verde" Green).
- Garage doors: (painting). (same color as siding)
- Front doors: (refinishing) (paint - (clear polyeurethane).
- Privacy fences: (painting and repair).
- Post lights: (painting) (paint type-"Verde" green, replacement of bulbs and photo cells, repair of wiring from photo cells to post lights).
- Mail boxes: (painting and repair of mail box structures, repair/replacement of boxes). (Paint - Boxes Black. Structure, Sherman Williams, "Verde" Green-VS).
Pertinent documents are located in the Archive section of the Member Area.