Peter Chandler - Treasurer
Tim Durrer - HOA Manager, Community Group, Inc.
- The HOA Board of Directors adopts an Operating Budget in November of each year for the following fiscal year, which is used to set the HOA Quarterly Fee. The quarterly fee for FY 2023 is $547.00.
- The Operating Budget consist of three components: Maintenance Reserve, Grounds/General Maintenance and Administration/Management Expenses.
- Maintenance Reserve is the fund set aside for long-term building maintenance. The maintenance reserve projected needs are updated at least every five years.
- Grounds/General maintenance are the annual expenses related to the maintaining the homeowners’ lawns and shrubs, tree trimming and the HOA common areas.
- Administrative/Management expenses are for management fees, insurance, taxes postage, etc.
- For a breakdown of the annual operating budget, maintenance reserve analysis and the annual operating expenses, please see the documents located in the Archive section of the Member Area.
- For questions about finances, contact the HOA Treasurer or the Community Group Manager.
- For coupon books for HOA fees or for disclosure packets, contact the Community Group Manager.